Experience Snowgrass Lodge
Perfect for hosting family gatherings, wellness retreats, and team events, the 7,000-square-foot timber frame main lodge boasts 6 bedrooms and three floors of rustic beauty, including a grand living room with a stunning cathedral ceiling and river rock fireplace, and a kitchen to inspire any chef. The perfect home base for all your adventures.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the group can relax in comfort in the lodge’s four spacious bedrooms, including an upstairs master suite equipped with king bed and a deck overlooking the Cascade Mountains, two main floor bedrooms featuring king beds, and a downstairs private room with a queen bed.
Downstairs, a second living area features its own fireplace and a big screen TV. Additional beds (three roll-away beds and a daybed) can be set up in this room, allowing the lodge to accommodate up to 16 guests. The downstairs can function as self-contained unit, with its own kitchen and dining area, and private outdoor access.
The lodge’s outdoor amenities enhance the property’s beautiful, natural landscape setting:
- A hot tub sits at the edge of the property, providing views of the Cascade Mountains.
- The back deck lets you grill in full view of Wedge Mountain.
- The wrap-around side deck lets you dine in view of the Wenatchee River.
- Mature trees offer you a spot in the shade, and a sprawling yard is great for lawn games and nature strolls.
- A separate "bunk house" offers a 7th bedroom with a queen bed.